Website Sabre88 LLC
Do you have strong research skills and want to become an integral part of a rapidly growing organization? Sabre88’s Research Account Assistant program can be your next challenge.
Sabre88 is a consulting firm with a proven track record of serving high level civilian and defense clients in the United States government. Sabre88 is committed to providing its government clientele with customer focused, out-of-the box strategic solutions and is currently looking for Research Account Assistant to provide research support to our Business Development team. The Research Assistant are responsible for the collection of critical data, as well as performing range of activities to the support the business development teams’ production of research packages.
- Research and collect market information regarding government procurement forecasts.
- Conduct deep dive research into government procurement notices to help Sabre88 Business Development department in establishing a competitive edge.
- Perform regular maintenance and updates to a portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Responds ad hoc to internal and external executive and managerial requests for prospective data, customer information, and commentary.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- At least two years of undergraduate education and/or Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to aggressively capture and gather information through web research or cold calling
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office
- Possess a positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines
Who can apply
- Anyone who is authorized to work in the US
To be considered all applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Cover letter
- Two writing samples (Mandatory)
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration forÂ employmentÂ without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or [company name] at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO.
These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.